Saturday, May 9, 2009

Still on my mind

He's still on my mind but not because I still love him(which I always will) but becasue i'm jealous that he has the experience to get himself a better job than what I have. All I want is to get in. I'm train in a feild but unless you have experience nobody will hire you. Why is that? I can't even volunteer anywhere because the shitty place in which i live doesn't have any volunteer opportunties. What can I do? The only reason I got trained was because I was Supposed to have a job after my training. The guy that was supposed to hire me didn't follow through. Now I'm jealous that I can't get on anywhere. He is even trying to help me get in. It's impossible i guess don't know what else i can do. I really want to move away or broaden my horizons and find a job away from here but he's a great dad and I can't stomache the fact that I would have to take his daughter away from him or have to leave her behind. When will things change?

No comments:

Post a Comment